viernes, 15 de enero de 2010

Fashionable B-day gifts!!! OMG!!!

Wow! I arrive home... and there is a box in front of my door!!!! omg!!!
A box from Vera Wang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally love Vera Wang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe I have a present from Vera Wang brand!!!!!!
OMG!!! Flowers in the box.................... like in the movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tastily wrapped and packed....in a cute, small, lovely bouquet.......... they are absolutely ELEGANT!
OMG!!! light pink color all around!!! small flowers that also gather my favorite flower types all together: rose and carnation....can something be more perfect????
A totally PERFECT BIRTHDAY GIFT!!!!! OMG! Thank you, Yuliya!! I cannot stop looking at them now.... I totally love it!!!

Mis Bloguis españoles... dejadme la licencia de este post en English... pero la ocasi'on lo merece... Hay, desde luego, personas que saben acertar con los regalos.... muchas veces he regalado yo flores y miles quise que me las regalaran... here it comes!!! y de Vera Wang nada menos!! wow! ha sido perfecto.... que emocion!

2 comentarios:

  1. ¡Hala! Flowers in a box!! Pues menos mal que no traían también una escopeta!! Es que justo ahora estaba viendo "Terminator" y lo he pensado :DDD

    Qué suerte!! Ole, ole!!

    Besos :DDD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. O mejor, "a dick in a box".

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg

    ResponderEliminar